BB&B is an homage Barron's Books & Baubles from Karen Marie Moning's smash hit series, Fever.
Big & Small
Last week I saw When The Bough Breaks, a psychological thriller starris Morris Chestnut, Regina Hall, and Jaz Sinclair. The short of it is Morris and Regina hired Jaz to be their surrogate but girl went crazy which ended in a lot of outrageous shenanigans.
I don't mind watching B movies, it's my book equivalent to 3-star reads. Sometimes it's nice to just watch and be entertained and not to really get involved in the plot. Unfortunately the movie SUCKED big time! I was hoping it'll be something like Obsessed (2009: Beyonce, Idris Elba, Ali Larter) where there's this amazing build up and epic bitch fight.
Yeah, none of that happened and that's 2 hours of my life down the drain. If you want to catch this movie, skip the theaters and just Netflix it or wait for it to hit cable/free TV.
- Uprising by Jessica Therrien (YA Fantasy)
- How To Run with a Naked Werewolf by Molly Harper (PNR)
- Fool by Christopher Moore (Satire)
- Forevermore by Kristen Callihan (Historical Romance | Fantasy)
- The Gray Wolf Throne by Cinda Williams Chima (YA Fantasy)
- Where The Wild Things Bite by Molly Harper (PNR)
- Deja Who by MaryJanice Davidson (Urban Fantasy)
- The Peculiar Miracles of Antoinette Martin by Stephani Knipper (General Fiction)
Bought, Borrowed & Bagged is a laid-back meme, please use your LABEL OR TAG LINKS and not your post links that way you don't have to update your linky every week.