BB&B is an homage Barron's Books & Baubles from Karen Marie Moning's smash hit series, Fever.
from publishers & authors
|BEA spoils from Grace Books of Love: Poster, swag, The Scarlet Letter Society by Mary T. McCarthy & Love Is Red by Sophie Jaff|
From the publishers & author: Hell or High Water by Julie Ann Walker, Picture Them Dead by Brynn Bonner Prince's Gambit by C.S. Pacat, The Secret Sister by Brenda Novak
Big & Small
I must say, Netflix is giving the TV and cable giants a run for their billions, what with all their original, and mostly hit, series. Joining the ranks is THE CROWN, set to premier in 2016 with ten episodes. The show aimed to tell the gripping, decades-spanning inside story of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the Prime Ministers who shaped Britain’s post-war destiny. THE CROWN tells the inside story of two of the most famous addresses in the world – Buckingham Palace and 10 Downing Street – and the intrigues, love lives and machinations behind the great events that shaped the second half of the 20th century. Two houses, two courts, one Crown. - Coming Soon
THE CROWN's initial cast includes Clair Foy as Queen Elizabeth II, Matt Smith as Philip Mountbatten, Duke of Edinburgh, and John Lithgow as Winston Churchill. I love historical series like this and I am hoping THE CROWN will be as good as Marco Polo in that Netflix won't spare any expense to bring the story to life with much authenticity.
- That Chesapeake Summer by Mariah Stewart (Contemporary Romance)
- The Gin Lovers 1 & 2 by Jamie Brenner (Serial | Historical)
- The Waterborne Blade by Susan Murray (Epic Fantasy)
- Feature: King Arthur's Sister in Washington's Court by Kim Headlee (Satire)
- Superheroes Anonymous & Supervillains Anonymous by Lexxie Dunne (Fantasy)
- Safe At Last by Maya Banks (Sci-Fi Romance)
- Maldeamores by Mara White (Contemporary Romance)
- Flight From Death by Yasmine Galenorn (Urban Fantasy)
It's a new year and there's a new linky for my humble weekly recap meme. Whether you're a return participant or a new hopper, THANK YOU for joining, your participation is much appreciated.
Also as this is a laid-back meme, please use your LABEL OR TAG LINKS and not your post links that way you don't have to update your linky every week.