BB&B is an homage Barron's Books & Baubles from Karen Marie Moning's smash hit series, Fever.
from publishers, authors and tour organizers
Big & Small
Summer TV has been so lame for me and I'm so happy that Fall is brimming with awesome shows, old and new, worthy of couch potato status. HOMELAND is one of those returning series that I'm most looking forward to this year. Last season left us with this jaw dropping, WTF! DID THAT JUST HAPPEN?! ending and I want to know what mess Carrie (Claire Danes) is going to find herself in next.
My only take away is we won't be seeing Annoying Dana and her convoluted and exasperating show of teen angst. Thank God that trainwreck is over!
HOMELAND S4 premiers October tomorrow, October 5, 2014, and we're treated to new back-to-back episodes so make sure you check your local listings and catch the show if you're a fan.
Last Week's Reviews
- The Fall & Dance of the Red Death by Bethany Griffin (YA Fantasy)
- Third Daughter by Susan Kaye Quinn (Steampunk)
- Chained by Night by Larissa Ione (PNR)
- A Little Faith by Emma James (New Adult)
- The Spider by Jennifer Estep (UF)
- Unmasking Juliet by Teri Wilson (Contemporary Romance)
- Curtsies & Conspiracies by Gail Carriger (YA Steampunk)
- Undead and Unsure & Undead and Unwary by Mary Janice Davidson (Paranormal)
- Once Perfect by Cecy Robson (NA)
Check out these other fabulous blogs that participate in
Bought, Borrowed & Bagged:
NOTE: There's a new linky created for this year and please note that you have to use your LABEL links (i.e. book haul) on the form below NOT the post link.