BB&B is an homage Barron's Books & Baubles from Karen Marie Moning's smash hit series, Fever.
from publishers, authors and tour organizers
Big & Small
Fall officially starts next week and I am excited for a few reasons. I love the cooler weather, the somber mood, and crave the smell of pumpkin spice, cinnamon, and nutmeg. I enjoy taking long walks especially when the leaves have turned colors, I love scarves, tights, and tall boots. More importantly, Fall TV IMO is the best. Here are some of the shows that I'm looking forward to next week:
- SLEEPY HOLLOW 9.22 - Oh I've missed Ichabod Crane!
- HOW TO GET AWAY WITH MURDER 9.25 - Viola Davis + Shonda Rhimes = Gripping & Fantastic TV
- SCANDAL 9.25 - Gladiators unite!
- GOTHAM 9.22 - Origins story? Yass!
As always, please check your local listing for the sched & don't forget to load up on your favorite snacks!
Last Week's Reviews
- The Girl and the Clockwork Cat by Nikki McCormack (YA | Steampunk)
- Death Takes a Holiday & High Moon by Jennifer Harlow (UF)
- Claudine by Barbara Palmer (Erotica)
- Beat by Amity Cross (Contemporary Romance)
- This is Sarah by Ally Malinenko (YA Contemporary)
- Guild Assassin by Berley Kerr (Fantasy)
- Snow Falling on Blue Grass by Molly Harper (Contemporary Romance)
win a print copy of KISS OF STEEL
ends Sept. 22
win print ARCs from Maya Banks, Delphine Dryden, Mary Behre, & Isabel Cooper
Check out these other fabulous blogs that participate in
Bought, Borrowed & Bagged:
NOTE: There's a new linky created for this year and please note that you have to use your LABEL links (i.e. book haul) on the form below NOT the post link.