BB&B is an homage Barron's Books & Baubles from Karen Marie Moning's smash hit series, Fever.
from publishers, authors and tour organizers
A LITTLE FAITH is special because it's my Matey's debut novel. Emma James is a pseudonym of a fellow blogger, Michelle from Novels on the Run Blog, who is jumping in the pool of storytelling. A LITTLE FAIR is NA-Contemporary and the first book of a series.
Big & Small
Because BEN BARNES!!!
This week is my kid's choice. I don't read The Last Apprentice book series which SEVENTH SON is based on (The Spooks Apprentice, The Last Apprentice-Wardstone Chronicles 1 to be exact) but I love epic fantasies and this one looks awesome!
Ben Barnes plays Thomas Ward, the 7th son of the 7th son, and he is training to be an exorcist until he was tricked into freeing the Queen B of evil, Mother Malkin (Julianne Moore), and all hell breaks lose. SEVENTH SON hits US theaters February 16, 2014
Last Week's Reviews
- Cold Blooded & Red Blooded by Amanda Carlson (UF)
- My Control by Lisa Renee Jones (Novella | Erotica)
- Slash & Burn 1-2 by Alice Bello (Contemporary Romance)
- Stone, At Your Service by Rie Warren (Contemporary Romance)
- White Collared: Passion by Shelly Belle (Serial | Erotica)
- Forged by Desire by Bec McMaster (Adult | Steampunk)
- The Girl and the Clockwork Cat by Nikki McCormack (YA | Steampunk)
- Death Takes a Holiday & High Moon by Jennifer Harlow (UF)
- Claudine by Barbara Palmer (Erotica)
Check out these other fabulous blogs that participate in
Bought, Borrowed & Bagged:
NOTE: There's a new linky created for this year and please note that you have to use your LABEL links (i.e. book haul) on the form below NOT the post link.