Night Owl Trilogy 1
St. Martin's Press
July 1, 2014
"Tautly written, complex, and vibrating with a dark sensuality that will have you at once blushing and anxious. You'll think you have this book pegged . . . but you'll be wrong."—Christina Lauren, New York Times, USA Today, and international bestselling authors of The Beautiful Bastard series
From bestselling ebook author M. Pierce comes the first novel in a provocative erotic trilogy where an anonymous online writing partnership turns into an uncontrollable, passionate obsession
At twenty-eight, Matt Sky has the perfect life. He has a beautiful girlfriend, a massive inheritance, and four national bestsellers -- all penned under his airtight alias, M. Pierce.
At twenty-seven, Hannah Catalano is a train wreck. Her boyfriend is a deadbeat and her job is abysmal.
Matt and Hannah meet online as writing partners. Their relationship is safe, anonymous, and innocent...
Until Matt sees a picture of Hannah. Hannah's picture sparks an attraction Matt is powerless to ignore. When circumstance brings Matt and Hannah together, the strangers begin a love story that's passionate, poignant, unforgettable, and unstoppable.
I had the pleasure of reading NIGHT OWL before it got nabbed by St. Martin's Press and got to interview, M.Pierce, the author at that time. Since the erotic novel has become a hit and M. Pierce the character has fascinated readers worldwide, I thought I'd chat with him this time around. It never hurt to feed the fantasy right?
20 Questions With The Elusive M. Pierce
Hi M. Pierce! Happy to have you today and thanks for playing 20questions with me. I'll leave the serious questions to the others, right now I want to keep it light for my blogoversary.
Thanks for having me. I’m excited to answer your 20 questions and help celebrate your blog.
Btw, I read that you're in a jam, good thing you got a good girl on your side. That one’s a keeper ;)
Hell yeah she is. Maybe I should put a ring on it.
You better, Beyonce was on to something when she wrote that song
- Favorite Summer activity – Sex. Also hiking and climbing. And camping. With Hannah. (Basically sex.)
- Pool or Beach? – Beach.
- Board Shorts or classic Euro banana hammocks? – Board shorts. What do you think I am? *ummm shameless and sexy? Not afraid to show off your goods?*
- Who is sexier, you or Christian Grey & the top reason why? – I think it’s clear that I’m sexier. I can hardly believe I need to dignify my answer with a reason. But, let’s just put it this way. Wait three books for anal that never really happens? Ain’t nobody got time for that. *oookaaayy*
- Favorite female body part – Answer I give most people: Eyes / mouth / neck. Truth: Tits.
- Would you rather date a cougar or a fresh-faced 18yo? (All for fun, Hannah!) – Oh man. This is low. Low question, Braine. Gonna have to go with that 18-year-old. I’m no manther, though, so Hannah’s got nothing to worry about. *Manther, dang I like that*
- Avengers or Justice League? – What or what? Neither. Not into comics or whatever.
- Favorite female body part? – Hahaha. Braine, I’m so glad you asked twice. My other favorite is the ass. *shit, I did blow that one, fuck!*
- Fill in the blanks: I just ate Hannah out.
- Cocktail of choice – I’m an alcoholic. No drinking for me. That said, give me a stiff Manhattan.
- Favorite bedroom accoutrements – I don’t know if you mean lingerie for Hannah (sheer crotchless anythings) or what I wear (boxers / lounge pants / nothing) or sex toys (plugs for her cute little ass) or bedroom décor, in which case I have no preference. Except mirrors above the bed are kind of nice…
- Sexy lingerie or PJ's for girls? – Sexy lingerie please.
- Last book read – A reread of Disgrace by Coetzee. Great book.
- Book everyone must read before they die except for Night Owl – Gonna have to go with the Bible. *psh, safe answer*
- Favorite thing about Hannah – The fact that she loves me, because I’d be nothing without her. *awwww...*
- Hannah's celebrity look alike – She’s like a mix between Jennifer Lawrence and Scarlett Johansson and a luscious piece of cake.
- Saddest song you've ever heard – An old hymn, “What Wondrous Love is This.”
- What do you think about The Notebook (Nicolas Sparks) – I know that when Hannah made me watch it, I said at the end, “That’s so fucking unrealistic, the way they wake up dead together.” Wake up dead. I said that. Then we busted up laughing. Anyway, it’s a chick flick. Enough said.
- Most overrated holiday IYO – Overrated? I don’t know. Valentine’s Day seems like a Hallmark money-grab, but I’d celebrate V-Day for Hannah. I’d do anything for her. *Vagina day!*
- #1 item on your bucket list – Don’t have a bucket list. I’m living life to the fullest already.
Night Owl Links & My Review
M. Pierce is the bestselling author of Night Owl, book one in the erotic Night Owl Trilogy. The author lives in Colorado and owns a rabbit named Laurence.Stalk M. Pierce