Top 10 Tuesday is an original meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.
Top 10 Books I'd Love To See As A Movie/TV Show
I always see blogs I follow do this and I finally caved in and decided to join this week.
1. BLACK DAGGER BROTHERHOOD by J.R. Ward
2. Mercedes Thompson series by Patricia Briggs - Adam and Bran?! It's time werewolves dominate the small screen.
3. Miriam Black series by Chuck Wendig - Talking black birds. Crazy anti-heroine who can see your death. Lots of psychos. Need I say more?
4. Poison Princess by Kresley Cole - one of the best and imaginative YA Dystopia that I've read with Tarot Arcana cards as major characters set in New Orleans. Magical.
5. Splintered by A.G. Howard - wonderful imagery, Tim Burton would have fun making this movie.
6. The Secrets of The Immortal Nicholas Flamel series by Michael Scott - same flavor as Percy Jackson but slightly better because there's a bunch of Pantheons incorporated in the story.
7. The Witching Hour by Anne Rice - I LOVE this first book of The Mayfair Witches. I'd be happy to see this as a mini-series or something. It has witches, a nefarious ghost and lots of paranormal and supernatural incidents that span hundreds of years. PLUS it's set in New Orleans which is always a good thing.
8. Stolen by Shiloh Walker - it's one of those psychological thrillers that would be exciting to see on screen. This is like Single White Female meets the Orphan.
9. The After Wife by Gigi Levangie Grazer - Gigi is not a stranger to Hollywood. She wrote The Starter Wife which was already adapted as a series a while back. The After Wife is a great dramedy, something Sandra Bullock or Julia Roberts can pull off.
10. Where We Belong by Emily Griffin - sweet, poignant, tearjerker.
How about you, what book would you like to see on the big/small screen?