How To Discipline Your Vampire
August 19, 2013
In this exciting paranormal erotic romance, a dominant schoolteacher with a serious role-play fetish finds the perfect submissive in an infamous vampire lover.Cerise Norrell, Type A substitute teacher by day, is ready to quit being a domme. Despite her best intentions, none of her partners can keep up with her scene fetish and attention to detail—let alone her demand that they have a costume and set waiting every afternoon by the time she’s home from school.Over a dozen potential subs have left her in the past year, but just when Cerise thinks it’s impossible—that she’ll have to go back to vanilla relationships, or be alone forever—she meets William, who wants to make all her fantasies come true. He turns her home into a geisha’s dream apartment, a concert hall with a grand piano (which he uses to play an original composition while wearing a tuxedo), and even rents an abandoned loft for a zombie apocalypse scene—complete with canned goods.But there’s something strange about William. Well, a lot of strange things. He must be absurdly rich, since he can afford to provide extravagant costumes and props on a daily basis without having to leave work early. He must be insane, since he puts up with Cerise’s over-the-top demands. And most importantly, he doesn’t redden when he’s spanked, and his skin is as cool as satin sheets. When Cerise discovers she’s become dome to the infamous “Chilly Willy,” as he’s known throughout the BDSM urban lore, she begins to find out there’s a whole lot more to her handsome submissive than a creative mind and a hard body.And when it’s William, ironically, who starts pressing Cerise to give him the kind of commitment she’s never given anyone, it’ll take everything she has to work through her issues, confront her past, and learn to be vulnerable.
Tips On How To Discipline Your Vampire
Hi there, I'm Mina Vaughn, professional vampire spanker. Ok, not really, but my protagonist Cerise is, and she's got some tips for you to keep your paranormal hunk in line.
- Never underestimate the power of boobs. Forget apotropaics like garlic, crosses or a grail full of holy water, the only cups you need are on your chest. No matter how hungry a vampire is for your blood, flash some cleavage and he'll abandon his bloodlust and in favor of ogling your girls. Don't forget, even in undead creatures, arousal causes blood-flow to leave the brain and head south. So, right, a front-closure push-up bra is your best defense.
- Make sure you bring your A game when it comes to creativity. Vamps are strong, so traditional means of punishment may not work. Or, to be more specific, a vampire's ass may leave your prize paddle collection smashed to bits. They're durable guys. Instead of using shackles that he could break out of, tie him up in ropes and tell him if so much as wiggles, he won't be able to orgasm. If you're a serious sadist and really want to mess with him, just flash a trickle of blood and don't let him lick. There are a million ways to show him who's boss.
- Power play is more mental than physical. I don't care if your vamp can smash a car Hulk style, if you're in control, he's harmless. Starting off in a Human/supernatural (H/s) Dominant/submissive (D/s) relationship is tricky, but if you start with the head games early on, you won't have to worry about the physical incompatibilities later. Always keep him in his place. Remind him he's an animal and you're his trainer. That lion is yours to tame, but it's going to take some discipline on both sides.
- Brush up on your vampire lore. Go out and discover who the oldest and most powerful vamps were in history. Research local covens and their lords. If you do enough homework, you can bust out all sorts of taunts he'd never see coming. "Oh, right, you're so scary. If you don't get on all fours now, I'm calling Lotho Firecrush from the Pennsylvania Coven!" Scary stuff if you name-drop properly. Or, you can use it as a reward. "Wow, great job taking that beating. Maybe next time I'll call Cyrinda from the Flesh House Coven to help me out." If used properly, your vampire lore background could come in quite handy.
- If all else fails, call in some supernatural assistance or apparatus. There are paranormal kinksters out there if you know where to look, and they've got tricks up their sleeves you couldn't dream up. If your vamp is craving a harder spank, or keeps breaking your high-end bondage furniture, it's time to make a phone call. Once he finds out you've got a skein of werewolf-hair rope, that wayward vamp will be back at your feet in a heartbeat.
For more info, read HOW TO DISCIPLINE YOUR VAMPIRE. Cerise and William have a lot of valuable knowledge to share. Thank you for your time, and if you have any vampire-spanking tips of your own, I'd be happy to weigh in. Knowledge is power! Now get out there and dominate!
Purchase How To Discipline Your Vampire
Mina Vaughn is an international woman of mystery and a shoe whore with a heart of gold. When she's not writing her unique brand of silly smut, she's plundering Sephora for any pin up girl makeup she can find. Mina's debut novel, an erotic comedy entitled HOW TO DISCIPLINE YOUR VAMPIRE is about a punishment-seeking vampire who meets a quirky Domme with a serious role play fetish, coming out in August 2013 from Simon and Schuster's Pocket Star.
Pocket Star is giving away 2 digital copies of
HOW TO DISCIPLINE YOUR VAMPIRE
to our dearest Supies.
Contest open internationally, ends Aug. 26.