BB&B (Bought, Borrowed and Bagged) is a weekly meme, inspired my The Story Siren and Pop Culture Junkie, where we share with you the books that we have bought, borrowed or bagged (won or gifted) plus a recap of the previous week's reviews, upcoming reviews, on going events and book movie or television news.
Big & Small
Last Week's Reviews
If I haven't read the books, I'd say this is going to be one kick ass movie. The first movie was a little disappointing because Rick Riordan wrote one hell of the story and the adaptation was terrible plot-wise. Maybe I'm a masochist because I'd still want to watch the movie (with my expectations set on LOW) even though I think the actors are too old to get away playing teens plus the dude playing Tyson, Douglas Smith, is too good looking to be a baby cyclops. At least I'll be comforted with the thought that the special effects will be cool.
- Truly Madly Deadly by Hannah Jayne (YA-Contemporary)
- Prince of Power by Elisabeth Staab (PNR)
- Animate Me by Ruth Clampett (Adult-Contemporary)
- Feeling Death by D.T. Dyllin (Erotic-Paranormal)
- Selling Scarlet by Ella James (Adult-Contemporary)
- A Cursed Embrace by Cecy Robson (UF)
- Conceal by Juliana Stone (Adult-Contemporary)
- Watch Over Me by Tara Sivec (NA-Contemporary)
Check out these other fabulous blogs that participate in
Bought, Borrowed & Bagged:
NOTE: Future participants, please use your BB&B LABEL LINK instead of the individual post link.